· Future Stars, Satellites and BOUNX Squads start Tuesday 2 June - follow the link for more information.
· Midweek drills at 9am and 10am restart on Wednesday 3 June.
· Midweek children's playgroup, run by Rumi Wilson, reopens on Wednesday 3 June.
· Senior drills at 6pm Wednesday 3 June.
· Club bar reopens on Wednesday 3 June at 7pm - hospitality rules apply.
· Senior organised play is being revamped and should relaunch on Wednesday 3 June at 7pm.
· Sunday ladder continues for a maximum of 16 participants at 3pm on Sundays.
· Club Champs feasibility will be reassessed when we hit Alert Level 1.
· Bookings Via the Bounx Sport app.
· All players MUST use the QR code copied below or complete Tennis New Zealand's COVID-19 Contact Tracing Form for every booking.
· Please review the Play Safe Guidelines for Players prepared by Tennis New Zealand.
· Maintain hygiene standards – especially for clubrooms, toilets, shared areas and contact surfaces.
· Keep your distance (1m from people you do know and 2m from people you don’t know).
· The gathering limit of 100 includes players, spectators, coaches, support staff, officials, volunteers.
We have taken a gradual approach as the restrictions have eased to maximise the number of people returning to tennis through private play and coaching. Your patience and support while we continue to navigate the transition to WELTC's full potential is appreciated. Please keep complying with our contact tracing, social distancing and hygiene requirements.
Thanks for your understanding.
Carter Tennis Team